Beginning June 29, 2020, come in and join us at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino every Monday and Tuesday from 12:00pm – 9:00pm for Masked Slot Play and Downloadable Free Play. Drawings are weekly electronic (Hot Seat) drawings. Four (4) winners each contest period will win $50.00 DFP. The “Masked Slot Player” promotion will occur four (4) times and shall occur randomly between 12pm and 9pm on each Monday and Tuesday during the promotion period.
To qualify for these electronic hot seat drawings; you must be a “Casino Club Card” member, and be actively playing with your “Casino Club Card” at the top of each scheduled drawing times as indicated.
June: Monday, June 29th and Tuesday, June 30th, 2020 (2)
July Mondays: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th (4)
July Tuesdays: 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th (4)
Drawings will be held random times between the hours of 12:00pm and 9:00pm. Four (4) drawings will occur each contest day.
$50.00 in DFP
Play procedures will be strictly followed and according to the following:
- Winning guest (patron) will be selected utilizing CMP Electronic Hot Seat drawing and their identification will be verified by security.
- Once the guest’s (patron’s) identification is verified, the Q-Club Host will award $50 DFP to the guest’s (patron’s) CMP account.
All Entrants and Prize Winners:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be a “Casino Club” Member.
- When tickets are used they must be filled out completely. Any ticket pulled and not filled out completely will be voided and another ticket will be drawn. This rule does not apply when entry tickets are drawn electronically.
- Winners must be present to win.
- All drawing times are approximate times and will begin as close to the posted time as possible. Promotional time will be reflective of casino representative’s time keeping device.
- Each winner must be present in the casino and has three (3) minutes to claim their prize. Tickets will continue to be drawn (including electronic drawings) until all prizes have been awarded or 15 minutes before the next drawing.
- Once the prize is claimed the winner has 72 hours to present a valid Identification, Valid Identification scanned into the CMP system is considered valid for the purpose of this drawing.
- Winner must present their “Casino Club Card,” valid photo I.D. and (Social Security number upon accepting and collecting prize).
- Copies or reproduced drawing tickets will be void.
- All drawing tickets must be deposited in the drum before the commencement of each drawing and the barrel is closed by the Casino Representative.
- Late tickets will not be accepted.
- “Casino Club Card” account number and name must match the account number on the drawing ticket and winner’s name on photo I.D.
- Drawing tickets are non-transferable.
- Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen drawing tickets.
- Customer is responsible to insure tickets are deposited in drawing drum.
- Quinault Beach Resort and Casino employees, Quinault Nation Enterprise Board, Quinault Nation Tribal Gaming Commissioners (and their staff) and Quinault Indian Nation Business Committee members are not eligible to participate.
- Fraudulent activity of any kind will void winnings. In addition, anyone caught engaging in any fraudulent activity will be disqualified and prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- All fraudulent activities will be reported to the Quinault Tribal Gaming Enforcement Agency and the Washington State Gambling Commission-Tribal Gaming Unit.
- Participation in this promotion implies an understanding and acceptance of all promotion rules, terms and conditions.
- The Quinault Beach Resort and Casino Management, whose decision is final, will resolve any dispute. In the event the dispute is not resolved by Quinault Beach Resort and Casino Management, such dispute will be forwarded to the Tribal Gaming Agency for final resolution.
- \Management reserves the right to void any drawing ticket(s), change, alter or cancel this promotion at any time, with written notice to Quinault Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Drawing tickets have no cash value.
- After the last drawing the tickets will be emptied from the drum and secured in plastic bags, tagged stating the name of the promotion and the drawing drum they are from. Security will store the drawing tickets for three (3) days, after which time they will be destroyed by Security.
- Any or all applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- Upon acceptance of any Quinault Beach Resort and Casino prize, the winner implies consent to use winner’s name and photos for Quinault advertisements and public relations materials.
- All staff working on this promotion must be certified by the state and licensed by TGA.